Jason's Journal

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Extreme Makeover: Dog Edition














Hey to all, I haven't posted in a while so I figured I would let everyone know how things are going. I preached in church last night for the final time. It went really well, Bro. Hooper told me it was the best message he had heard in a long time, so Praise The Lord for that. Misty got groomed earlier this week, above are the before and after pictures. She looks really cute, and you can tell that she is proud of herself. This time next week we will be on the road, so we are very excited. We are getting a lot of things packed, right now our dining room looks like a storage shed!! Oh well, that's about all the news going on in our little world hope everything is going well with everyone else. Talk to everyone later!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitnchuck said...

What a pretty job your groomer did. I am impressed. When I get Cody done, I always wonder what took me so long to deciode to go! :) 7 days and counting!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home